Unfiled Tax Returns |

Federal Tax Professionals Is Here for You

Call Now – Free Consultation 866-477-5291

If you haven’t filed your taxes for years and you don’t have the records or bookkeeping necessary to file those taxes, there’s no need to worry. Federal Tax Professionals is here to help. Our tax resolution specialists have the expertise to recreate years of past tax returns for you in only 24 hours, rather than weeks or months. We once had a client who needed 97 different tax returns prepared, including several years of 1040s, as well as corporate 1120s and payroll tax forms (941/940) completed in just three days.

Are you worried about the IRS coming after you for your unfiled tax returns? Many companies use scare tactics to lure you into using their business to file your tax returns. However, the IRS doesn’t follow through with prosecution in 99.2% of cases. Whether or not you know how to file back taxes without records, the most important thing is having these returns prepared and filed correctly. Federal Tax Professionals properly prepares your returns by obtaining your records from the IRS to see exactly what information they have concerning your income. The worst thing you could do is file your tax returns and fail to show 1099s and W2s that you’ve received several years ago. This is the main reason why it is essential to have Federal Tax Professionals pull your history from the IRS and see exactly what income has been reported on your behalf.


Don’t Be Punished by the IRS

The IRS disciplines celebrities like Wesley Snipes simply to frighten the average taxpayer into filing and paying their tax returns on an annual basis. While in the limelight, Snipes told the government he did not file because he didn’t think it was necessary. The government didn’t agree and consequently sentenced the actor to 3 years in prison. The IRS has several ways to figure out exactly who has not filed their taxes. The IRS now teams up with several states to check federal records and combat tax avoidance.

With the superior technology available these days, the IRS has updated their computer systems. These systems scan daily to verify who has returns that are missing. This is how they catch people that have not filed in several years. There are a number of excuses: they didn’t know they had to file, they forgot, they thought somebody else filed for them, or they filed for an extension. None of justifications make a difference to Uncle Sam. The IRS wants you to file your taxes. Otherwise, they may assess high penalties and interest from you.

The only way the IRS can assess taxes against you is if you file your own tax returns or if the IRS files a substitute return on your behalf. The IRS will generally file a substitute return for you if they have a record that you earned income, but there is no return filed within two years. You certainly don’t want the IRS to file a return on your behalf. The IRS will include all your income, but will purposely fail to include all your deductions, which results in you owing more money than you need to pay. If the IRS has filed substitute returns for you, the solution is to simply have the tax specialists at Federal Tax Professionals prepare returns for you to lower your debt.

When the IRS catches up with you, they will send you an automated letter asking you to file the missing years. In more severe cases, your file will be transferred to an IRS Revenue Officer. Everything then becomes much more complicated. Revenue Officers are known to be extremely aggressive and they can audit you. If you have received an automated letter, we highly suggest that you have Federal Tax Professionals prepare these unfiled taxes before your file is sent to a Revenue Officer. The IRS will require that you file your tax returns immediately. In most instances, this is difficult to accomplish, especially under pressure. Federal Tax Professionals can file your unfiled tax returns within three business days, including 1040, 941, 1120, 1120S and 1065 forms.

Get an Insider’s Advantage

Federal Tax Professionals has a direct portal into the IRS computer system, which allows us immediate access to your confidential records without raising any red flags. This gives us all the background needed to access confidential records before filing back taxes. After your unfiled returns are processed by the IRS, you may have additional taxes that you owe. If you can’t pay these, we can solve this problem for you. With Federal Tax Professionals’ services, we can have you declared currently non-collectible, submit an offer in compromise, negotiate an installment agreement, or even file for an abatement of penalties. With our vast experience, Federal Tax Professionals is who you want to handle all your tax return.

Below you will find some examples of actual results that we earned for our clients and how re-filing tax returns can dramatically lower your tax debt.

$5,244.55 $507.29 view doc
$6,115.00 $3,257.50 view doc
$19,252.26 $177.69 view doc
$12,178.22 $1,395.72 view doc
$70,510.46 $17,471.95 view doc
$22,014.73 $2,464.31 view doc
$15,768.60 $1,977.67 view doc
$11,344.00 $4,9717.38 view doc
$133,320.75 $70,726.59 view doc
$240,385.10 $3,353.25 view doc
WordPress Image Lightbox