Optimizing Your IRS Tax Issue
Buyer Beware – Read Below
Top 5 MISLEADING CLAIMS Most Tax Firms guarantee their clients over the phone; But when you read their contract, it is completely different than what they tell clients verbally.
- They will have your penalties waived!
- Stop IRS Wage Garnishments, Bank Levies etc. actions immediately!
- Minimal down payment or small monthly payments and everything will be done for you immediately!
- They are rated by the Better Business Bureau!
- Have highly experienced professionals working for them!
Federal Tax Professionals will never verbally tell you anything that is different from what’s in the contract!
- Contract out their clients to unknown or unqualified licensed tax persons because their firms have no licensed individuals.
- Take in large retainers and do nothing for the American Taxpayer.
- If they have a licensed individual they have little to no IRS experience.
- Advertise an A rating with the BBB but have only been in business for a short period of time. Or they advertise they are rated with the BBB and they are not rated at all.
- Have hundreds of complaints or have been sued.
Federal Tax Professionals’s founders demand 100% customer satisfaction.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU RESEARCH BEFORE SELECTING A TAX ATTORNEY FIRM FOR YOUR IRS TAX PROBLEMS!
The easiest way to determine if the firm you are choosing is trustworthy is to simply look them up through The following links which will help you research the reputation of any company.